Take this test to Study / Travel to English speaking countries like Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and more

The Academic IELTS test is for you if you plan to study in a college or university or if you are seeking professional registration. This test assesses your academic skills and whether you are ready to begin studying or training in an environment where English is used.

The General Training IELTS test, on the other hand, tests your English communication skills in a professional/work environment and your social English. You will be asked to write a letter to your employer or a friend and have a casual conversation with a native speaker. This test is most useful for those who seek employment where English is used or as a condition of entry to some vocational colleges.

What is the difference between IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training?

  • If you plan to study in a college or university or seek professional registration in an English-speaking country, you might need to take an Academic IELTS test.
  • If you plan to study in secondary education, enroll in vocational training, move abroad for work or migrate to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK or the USA, you might need to take an IELTS General Training

The IELTS test you are going to take was designed by Cambridge English Language Assessment (ELA), part of the University of Cambridge.

YouCanLearn can help you to prepare for the IELTS English test. This is the official Cambridge ELA IELTS Test Preparation Course. You are in good hands!

  • We have packages starting at just $39.00 CAD


  Cram Standard Extended Premium
Price $39.00 $79.00 $99.00 $139.00
  Both Academic General Academic General Academic General
Click here for more detail